Contact Us: +60 17-349 0959
CIDB Card Replacement Form
Lost / Damaged CIDB Card Replacement Form
CIDB Card Replacement Info
CIDB Card Lost / Broken / Replacement
The charge for your CIBD Card, if it is lost or damaged, is as follows: RM 120.00 for the first occurrence (1), RM 240.00 for the second occurrence (2), and RM 360.00 for the third occurrence (3) and any subsequent occurrences (3 and above).
If your CIDB Card is lost, you should do the following:
- According to the new CIDB rules, you NO LONGER NEED to file a Police Report for a lost green card.
- If your latest CIDB card is used for banking, you should report to the bank to block it if the card is lost or accessed by a third party.
- The registration number on the green card is not necessary. Your information will be retrieved from the CIDB database using your ID number.
- The applicant’s data must remain active in the CIDB database for at least 3 months before the expiry date. If the data is not active, the applicant must renew it before a replacement card can be issued. **In the CIDB system, when there are only 2 months left before the expiry date, the applicant will be prompted to renew their CIDB application before a replacement card can be issued.
- You will receive the Temporary Pass within 4 working days if there are no issues with CIDB.
- After the temporary pass is issued, the replacement for the new CIDB Green Card will be delivered to the provided address within 60 working days.
- If you prefer to replace a lost or damaged card online, please fill out the form below.
** Individuals whose cards have expired for over 10 years must retake the course.
** We will send the Temporary Pass from CIDB to you within 3-4 working days ( excluding Saturdays and Sundays ) after the completion of the course.
** The new card will be sent by CIDB to the participant within 60 working days, based on the address provided by the customer.
Do you want a Renew Card or New Registration? Click below
Do you need help?
Call us now: +60 19-702 8064